Monday, August 20, 2012

Taylor Bridge Fire Quilts

Hey all! I'm taking a break from my regular quilting to work on a very special project. That project has its own blog: http://taylorbridgefirequilts.blogspot.com/

My friends and I are making quilts for the victims of the Taylor Bridge fire in Cle Elum Washington. It's a terrible fire that consumed 48 homes and more than a dozen other structures in a matter of hours a week ago today. In fact, the fire is still burning but at last word it was about 47% contained and they hope to soon make an announcement of 100% containment if the weather would just cooperate. They're having trouble with the wind :(

If you are interested in seeing what I'm up to, please visit the other blog. And if you'd like to help...just drop me a note on either blog!!!

-Misha


No comments:

Post a Comment