Sunday, January 1, 2012

NYMQ 2012 - Block Layout

Janet's block 7070 by Misha Misha Misha
Janet's block 7070, a photo by Misha Misha Misha on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Here is what the block is designed to look like . This is on my design wall, it is not sewn together into a block yet. I do think I like the block itself but need to play around with my sashing options a bit...I have to leave the house so I won't get a chance to do much more today unfortunately.

Ok, quick addition: done in IrFanView rather quickly. Oops, guess that was TOO quick, as I have more of a zig-zag going on with the red instead of big diamonds. Hey, it's a variation!! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I like it!! go for it!!!

    Ethel
    Cookie234

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great variation!
    Anna in IL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I have some other commitments I need to work on now for a bit so I won't be making any decisions right away. It may even end up a project for AZ retreat.

    ReplyDelete