Friday, May 1, 2009

Birthday Block Swap - blocks received!


Here are the blocks I've received so far in the About.com Quilting forum's Birthday Block Swap. My "birthday month" was April, and the blocks are still rolling in. I'll receive blocks from 11 other ladies, and I'll make extras to equal 14...enough to make a wide border around the Laurel Burch panel I bought. Here are the first 6 blocks (there is one extra that I didn't photograph this round). Clockwise from lower left: Frances (Tilly5), OHSue, Cathy Sews, Simply Suzy, Colene (Robicole2), and Barbara (zizzybob). I've heard from LaurieLT (starting soon), Rebecca (Jakenemma - in the mail, I believe), and Brandy emailed me which is what prompted me to make this post...to show what I have so far to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment